It was raining heavily
with the wind blowing strongly
certainly
with the lightning and thunder
I guess everywhere will be flooding
people under the rain will be soaking
running clumsily
finding a shelter to stay away from the rain
those who stucked in the road
will be cursing the weather
I am sitting infront of my door
watching it rain
well
I guess there wasn't anyone like me
to be this free
Its been a while since i last do this
closing my eyes
listening to the rain falls on the ground
accompanied with other element
looking at the water flow
bringing the sands and dirt along
just reminded me things I shouldn't be thinking
just brings up all the emotions
that almost made me end up standing under the rain
I guess I am recovering slowly
from time to time
I guess I will get over with it
doesn't matter how long it takes
I guess I will still miss those days
but I not hoping for it
I guess I will still sing
although there isn't anyone listening
I guess I shouldn't give dam thing about it anymore
although is kinda hard but i will try
I guess I still got my friends around me
to mess my life upside down
I guess I am hoping for something miracle
but i doubt it at the very next second
I guess things are over
as I don't want anymore misunderstandings.
However,
I am sure that I am pretty fine and happy
with my current life.
No comments:
Post a Comment