Friday, March 23, 2018

Friendship

Strangers like any
Things happened kinda hasty
Started off funny
Became friends
Like you and me
Life with you
Had been interesting
Without knowing
Tears and laughter
No longer belongs to me
You'll be there
When I wanted to share. 

Despite the storms and wind
What we believe had brought us through
What we call Friendship
That's the word
that is firm yet growing
It will bring us back
when we are scattered apart

Grateful
Simplest yet sincere
Word I will use
For having you dear friends
In my life

It's hard to describe when this moment comes

None of the alphabets that I know

Could form a word for you

It's unbelievable when thought of it

I had so much to express

But my voice had been silenced instantly. 

Thank you my dear friends

For playing your role faithfully in my life.

No comments:

Shisha

Exhaling The negativity As he look upon The dark ceiling With all the questions In his mind Slowly wondering Since when It became a ...