Rain shattered
Heavily pouring
down the ground
every mile he passed
kept him ponder
kept him anxious
yet curious
behind the eyes of the world
what defines him
and how it defines him
does it varies significantly
or merely self doubting
While hiding behind
the ice cold mask
cloaking
his burning passion
within him
stepping back
holding to himself
Is been sometime
he open up
raising his guard
even towards the closest
Gain his trust
Not betray with
he will be a guardian
to you
when he is needed
"I am just trying to hide your tears by pouring
more raindrops around you
so no one could tell that you are crying
yet dont have to convince them you are alright
I din mean to make things more sentimental
Cheer up and calm yourself
listen to the beautiful symphony of raindrops
I am not that sorrowful"
No comments:
Post a Comment